Trigger and event

It looks normal to me. Can you check if it has run at all like Shramik suggested? It’s on the main triggers page.

guys do you have any problem in trigger with send massege because I make trigger to sent gmail and text massege , gmail arrived but the text massege did not arrive .

The number has to be in the correct format. @shramik_salgaonkar has helped a few people get it right. PM him your number and he should be able to help out.

can you provide us with what we asked for? what is the trigger counter value? which country are you from?

if value sensor below 24 then sent me massege

please dont share your personal info here. you can PM me or join me on slack http://slack.mydevices.com/

1 Like

can you try with only one contact number with the country code +967 added?

I try with +967 don’t send massage gmail is OK

can you try now with a new trigger. delete the previous and add new one.

Thanks shramik it is OK the massege was arrived

can I make my own app by cayenne.
The name of trigger don’t show in gmail or text massege

yes, you can use cayenne Rest API to make your own app.

have a look at this topic.Webhook And IFTTT

means can I make the app here in my devices then translate or transfer to android studio

what do you mean by here?

means in cayenne my devices

i am not getting what you are trying to convey. can you give more details about it.

Now after the creation of the control buttons and the Viewer values ​​in Cayenne a possible conversion application opens in the android studio

no, you got to write your own code to call the API and get the data.

where write my code in android studio

i am not familiar with android studio but there are couple of tutorial in the community on how to create your own app using MIT app inventor. though we have updated our Rest API calls, so you will have to modify accordingly.