LHT65 sensor data not visible on Cayenne dashboard

Yes, sand data… but nothing on Cayenne

Unfortunately removing the external sensor did not work. I got a reading of 327,67°C instead of no sensor. After reconnecting the sensor I got the correct value, but the graph still says “no data”.

image002.jpg

that is not data. it is just your device details. Check your devices is configured properly. It is not sending any data. Check with the manufacture about and go through the device documentation.

what do you mean by this?

Removing the sensor was probably not recognized by the device. Instead I got a wrong value, which was uploaded to Cayenne.

Did you disconnect the hardware sensor? i never told you to do it. I meant to remove the sensor widget from the cayenne dashboard. Now can you delete the delete from the cayenne dashboard and add it after an interval 15-45 min.

How can I configure them properly?

here.
There is nothing i can do as the device is not sending to TTN only.

Ah, sorry I misunderstood. I did now, as you told me but the problem remains. No graph is displayed.

can you private message me your account email id to which the device is added.

Thanks everyone, resolved! There was a problem with the frequency of transmission of the gateway that wasn’t correct.

@joerg.hucklenbroich i can see the graph for temp, ext temp and humidity. Can you open cayenne in incognito mode and try.

Did you check the second sensor named with 5.02 ? The first one works.

How do I open Cayenne in incognito mode ?

image002.jpg

I will re-add the second device from my end. This will delete all the history

Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help.

Thank you, that worked fine. Is it possible to name a device or to change the message in case of an alarm to be able to recognize the device sending the alarm, if you have a couple of devices ?

image002.jpg

image004.jpg

You mean email notification?
You can follow this tutorial Webhook And IFTTT and use the email service in IFTTT.

Yes, or better SMS notification. I wonder if I can change the message from ”Channel XY is on “ to something like “ The fridge in Room 5 is failing”.

image002.jpg

Thats what the tutorial does, but i guess IFTTT discontinued the SMS service used in it.

I found that it is much easier to name a sensor by it’s place. Than I get a SMS that tells me which Sensor it is.

Is it somehow possible to rename a sensor without loosing it’s data ?

You can change the name of the sensor in the widget setting, though that wont change the name in the SMS.