"No data available for this period" for graph, live data is shown

@picaxe1 the issue has been solved now. Can you give it a try.

Things were working pretty well for most of Sept but now there is no history accessible under Custom Plots more than about 1pm the previous day. This is same for Actual Pi temperature plots and MQTT etc.
~ Andrew

EG:

This is for 26th to 27th of DS18B20 but it displays last 18 hours only.
~ Andrew

Can you PM me your email_id

Can not see how to send an e-mail directly but the same login here is the name of the account and you can e-mail me directly on this any time for login etcā€¦ Nothing critical on this test setup
~ Andrew

Same issue at present e.g.

Asked for Custom Dates shown and image shows the result (last 18 - 24 hrs only)
Interestingly the ā€˜Weekā€™ view works
I would be curious to know of others in other countries can follow the share link and make it work properlyā€¦
I.e. prove my pet theory that this is a date line NZ Summer Time coding issue ? Here is the share link:
https://cayenne.mydevices.com/shared/5bd7d95cb76b921f7ab9ee40
~ Andrew

let me check with the team.

Further of interest / may helpā€¦
When scrolling on plot to zoom out the custom box updates and graph plots correctly (only data shown is for last 24 hours)

But then it ā€˜auto expandsā€™ back out to fill the plot area to show just the last 24 hours
~ Andrew

we have a fix for charts and will have a update soon.

Problem with graphic presentation on my dashboard. Have looked like this for about two weeks now. The same for Live, m, h ,w, 1mo, 3mo 6mo ,1y.

can you share the code you are using.

Itā€™s hard for me to change the code now because the microcontroller (Wemos D1 mini Pro) is in a beehive. I donā€™t want to disturb them now because they are ā€sleepingā€ for the winter. If there is a problem with the code, I canā€™t change it until spring. Gauges for temperature, humidity and weight works perfectly.

I got help earlier in this post: Newbie needs help with ESP8266, HX711 and a load cell

it looks like you are not using correct data types in your code. can you share the code, so we can rule this issue out, if it something else.

#define CAYENNE_DEBUG
#define CAYENNE_PRINT Serial
#include <CayenneMQTTESP8266.h>
#include <DHT.h>
#include <Wire.h>
#include <OneWire.h>
#include <DallasTemperature.h>
#include <HX711.h>
#include "ESP8266WiFi.h"

#define calibration_factor 42820.0 //This value is obtained using the SparkFun_HX711_Calibration sketch
#define zero_factor 108000 //This large value is obtained using the SparkFun_HX711_Calibration sketch

// WiFi network info.
char ssid[] = "";
char wifiPassword[] = "";

// Cayenne authentication info. This should be obtained from the Cayenne Dashboard.
char username[] = "";
char password[] = "";
char clientID[] = "";

unsigned long lastMillis = 0;

DHT dht(D4, DHT22);

const int VIRTUAL_PINT = 5;
const int tmpPin = D5;

OneWire oneWire(tmpPin);
DallasTemperature sensors(&oneWire);

// Scale Settings
const int SCALE_DOUT_PIN = D2;
const int SCALE_SCK_PIN = D3;

HX711 scale(SCALE_DOUT_PIN, SCALE_SCK_PIN);

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);
  Cayenne.begin(username, password, clientID, ssid, wifiPassword);
  pinMode(D4, OUTPUT);

scale.set_scale(calibration_factor); //This value is obtained by using the SparkFun_HX711_Calibration sketch
 scale.set_offset(zero_factor); //Zero out the scale using a previously known zero_factor

}

void loop() {

long wifiRSSI;

Cayenne.loop();

wifiRSSI = WiFi.RSSI();

float temp = dht.readTemperature(false);  //Fahrenheit
  float hum = dht.readHumidity();
  float weight = scale.get_units(1);  

Serial.println(String(weight, 2));

Cayenne.virtualWrite(1, temp, TYPE_TEMPERATURE, UNIT_CELSIUS);  // Skriver temperatur kanal 1 (dht22)
  delay(5000);
  Cayenne.virtualWrite(2, hum, TYPE_RELATIVE_HUMIDITY, UNIT_PERCENT);  // Skriver luftfuktighet kanal 2 (dht22)
  delay(5000);
  Cayenne.virtualWrite(3, weight);   // Skriver vikt kanal 3
  delay(5000);
  Cayenne.virtualWrite(4, weight);  // Skriver vikt kanal 4
  delay(5000);
  Cayenne.virtualWrite(10, wifiRSSI);  //  Skriver signalstyrka kanal 10

// Publish data every 10 seconds (10000 milliseconds). Change this value to publish at a different interval.
   if(millis() - lastMillis > 10000) {
       lastMillis = millis();
//  Write data to Cayenne here. This example just sends the current uptime in milliseconds.
       Cayenne.virtualWrite(0, lastMillis / (1000*60*60));    // org.  (0, lastMillis)

ds18b20func(VIRTUAL_PINT);

}
}

void ds18b20func(int VIRTUAL_PINT)
{
 // Send the command to get temperatures.
 sensors.requestTemperatures();

Cayenne.celsiusWrite(VIRTUAL_PINT, sensors.getTempCByIndex(0));  // Skriver temperatur i kanal 5 (DS18B20)

}

You have very long delays in your code, try changing that to something small like 500.

delay(500);

Iā€™ll change the code in spring (April 19) when my bees are awake ā€¦ Thanks :slight_smile:

If you have an extra Arduino I would suggest setting it up as another device on your dashboard and giving it a try on that one. That way you can let it sit and make sure there are no other issues so when it gets warm you can jump right in to it.

@adam there seems to be an issue with his widget wherein his generic value widget Cayenne.virtualWrite(4, weight); seems to not show correct data value on line chart

Hmm ā€¦ that was an interesting idea but Iā€™m worried that I ruining something. Iā€™m very interested in following the correlation between weight and temperature in the hive in winter and I think everything works pretty well now.

Hi all, I hope this is related.
I just set up a new Raspberry Pi and a separate DHT11 device off it. Both seem to work fine reporting live data but Iā€™m hitting a brick wall when trying to see the m | h | d | w | 1 month | 3 months | 6 months | 1 year options. Every time I get a ā€œNo data available for this periodā€ error and upon going back to the live view, all the data has disappeared.
Does the data actually get stored or do I need to set up another service/provider for that?
See below for example