Problems I’ve seen on website, last day or two.
- Devices missing from Android App (another post)
- Cannot edit sensors from Win 10 / Chrome.
- when I select Settings from the Cog in the upper-right of the sensor, the screen jumps, but there is no pop-up to change the particulars
- New graph system does not auto-scale, and I cannot find how to scale it. Scale runs up to about 70 on this graph.
What device are you using?
Can you PM me your login / password? I want to log in and see issue on both app and web. If you want, you can edit your password by going here before sending to me.
- Not fixed, but workaround works.
- I found the problem.
I had the sensor as a “value” and clicked the graph icon to see the autoscale graph.
But I had previously had the sensor as a “graph” on the dashboard, with graph min and max set, which were still set after I changed it back the “value”, and those min/max were now controlling the pop-up graph min and max, so it would not autoscale. Take out the min/max and the popup graph is now autoscaling.
While we are here, let me re-launch my other problem with the App - the 1 day graph. This graph on the computer shows a full 24 hours of time from 1745 → 2400 → 0 → 1745
But the same thing on the App only gives me about 9 hours from 1745 → 2400 → 0 → 0215.
So 9 hours from 24 hours ago. If I can only get 8-9 hours, I’d prefer the most recent 8 hours, not 8 hours ending 16 hours ago. Here is the 1 day graph, and a zoom-in of the start and end.